mailboxalert 0.42006-01-22 | Permalink
Fixed some bugs in Mailbox alert. Go get it.
The main change is that the allowed Thunderbird version is now 1.0 - 1.9+ so that 1.5 also accepts it. I have not done extensive testing but it seems to work. If not, let me know.
p.s. To the person who mailed me about this: my response to you bounced, so i couldn’t mail you back…
I have been working on a new “content management” system for a few days, and it’s able to create my website now, so to test it, i’ve moved my complete website to the generated one. The pages are in different places than before, and i have placed some redirects, but i may have missed some. So sorry in advance for that.
So if i find the time next week, I’ll try to write up some documentation and do an alpha release.
To keep you interested, here are the initial design goals:
Apart from a few pages (CV, the rr types list and Photos, i just copied those from my old site) the whole site is html-generated from a few include files. The site map page is done by a configuration-on-the-spot trick.